Old 20-06-2010, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default "The Garden"

Hello Sacha,

Have just come across the article on Hill House Nursery in the July RHS
"The Garden" magazine. I must try to ensure that my wife doesn't see it
otherwise she'll be off down the A303/38 like a rocket, but I suspect it
will be a losing battle.

As I've been away for a couple of weeks it may be that this has already
been the subject of an earlier thread; if so, please excuse me.

Congratulations to you, Ray and Matthew! It's a very interesting article
with beautiful illustrations and Hill House looks absolutely super.
Obviously Roy Lancaster was greatly enamoured of it. I suspect your tea
sales may increase accordingly :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!