Old 21-06-2010, 08:41 PM
greenplym greenplym is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazjaq View Post
Has anyone bought one of the 'flatpack' 200ltr butts that were advertised on
Price Drop TV? My neighbour did and it leaks from were the liner connects to
the tap. He couldn't be bothered returning it (more money than sense) so I
have it now for free.
I have tried using external mastic around the connection but it still loses
all the water down to the tap.
Any ideas/solution would be welcome.

Thakyou

Tom
Hi there i know you message is a little old now but hope this helps. If it is the type im thinking of you can buy new liners for them just surch on google or what ever for flat pack water butt. I replaced mine a few years back have a feeling it cost me about £15 so prob gone up a little now.
hope this of use to you