Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Cichlidiot

Default Frozen Flourish

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
Cichlidiot wrote:
ever had this happen to them and is the Flourish still usable once it
thaws? It's a practically full bottle if that helps any.

I haven't had that happen... (why do you keep it in the fridge?), but
it should be ok.

As the other poster said, the bottle says to keep refridgerated. Looking
at prior posts, I gather this is to keep it from going cloudy from mildew
or the like. Since my roommates keep the apartment at an ungodly
temperature during the summer and I have such small tanks, I made sure to
put it in the fridge so it would stay fresh until I could use most of it.
I actually when using it (before tearing down the plant tank) had it on
the fridge door where it had no problems with freezing. I'm sure
accidently getting shoved into the back of the fridge is what caused it to
freeze.