Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Dinky

Default Planting potted plants?

The wool generally won't hurt anything ime, and the pot can be useful being left
on, particularily if you elect to move the plant later on. I kept several swords
in my 20 g until the 75 was ready, leaving them in the pots for about 2 1/2
months. No problems.

wrote in message
m...
: I want to put a couple of amazon swords and other potted type plants in
: my tank and I need advice on if I should remove the pot or not? Isn't
: there rockwool in there that is bad for the tank? I'd like to just leave
: them in the pot if I can and just drop them in the tank till I get some
: time free to actually plant them. Is thie OK? What does everyone else
: do? Thanks,
:
: Scott