Old 25-06-2010, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default It's "lock-all-doors" time of the year again

Yes, the zucchinis are ripening. Mine are in plain view, yet I am just
staying ahead of them (so I think). Three days in a row, 15" zukes have
surprised me. Yet my smugness is just the cucurbit's way of lulling me
into complacency, and a false sense of security, while the crook necks,
in their villainy, plot, unobserved. Soon I'll be the pariah of the
neighborhood, as I walk the streets with my heavy load of green, and
yellow logs, searching for the unlocked car door, or the unobserved
porch. And then it's run-a-way, run-a-way.

In any event the exercise, and the fiber is good for me ;O)

Yeah, I know, too much information.
--
- Billy
http://radwisdom.com/essays/this-is-your-brain/