Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Nsty N8

Default Frozen Flourish

I tore down my planted tank last month to redo it, then got sidetracked by
a shoulder injury. Sometime between then and now, my bottle of Flourish
got pushed back to the back of the fridge and has frozen solid. Has anyone
ever had this happen to them and is the Flourish still usable once it
thaws? It's a practically full bottle if that helps any.

TIA

Hmmmm.......I don't know what to say about the frozen Flourish.
I'll will say that Flourish smells really good, if you havn't used it before (I
wouldn't use it as cologne tho).
As far as your shoulder injury is concerned...
I highly recommend "The 7-minute Rotator Cuff Solution" by Joseph Horrigan,
D.C.& Jerry Robinson a health for life product.

N8 Goetz