Old 27-06-2010, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default It's "lock-all-doors" time of the year again

In article
,
Nanzi wrote:

Wishing I wuz a neighbor......we are the only people on the face of
this earth who cannot get a decent crop from Zukes, and we love them.
Dunno what we could be doing wrong, all other crops do fine. This year
we didn't even plant any.
Sniff, sniff ~~~ :~(.
Nan in DE

Last year, we tried to interplant the zukes with the tomatoes (tall and
short), and it was a freakin' disaster. Year before, we planted three
squash, all in new garden soil. This year, it is 5 (so far) in
established garden soil, and they have gone bonkers. The sun flowers are
struggling to keep their heads above the squash leaves. There are 3
more, recently planted squash in new soil, and we'll see how that goes.
You must have someone, a neighbor, or relative, or co-worker you can
trade with.
--
- Billy
http://radwisdom.com/essays/this-is-your-brain/