Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Bugbear

Default Marsilea questions

Could you give more information about this plant. I've never heard of
it. Maybe, I've been locked up in the closet to long or something.
Anyway, if you could give information about it and what it looks like,
etc. that would be great or know of a site with pictures and info.

thanks

"Donovan" wrote in message .. .
Sources online say that it is a "low - medium" light plant, I have an 8
watt daylight floursent light on my 6 gallon tank. No substrate, no CO2.

*No* substrate? It's a bare-bottom tank? Or do you mean no special

substrate,
i.e., plain gravel?

Just plain gravel. I'd have some very upset loaches if they didn't have
anything to dig around in =p