Old 30-06-2010, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Howard Rotovator

"Grandadkernow" wrote in message

Hi hoping for some guidance. I have recently aquired a Howard Gem
Rotovator which I believe to be a series III or IV with a Howard 2
cylinder 180 or 360 engine. My first problem was that the Wico magneto
was not in good order. I have managed to obtain points, condenser and
cap from an excellent source in devon. The outcome is that whilst I now
have a spark the engine does not fire.

Does anyone have any advice on how to set the timing up and which plug
lead outlet from the magneto goes to which cylinder?

--
Grandadkernow

This might be of interest to you
http://global-data.co.uk/products/Ho...ir-Manual.html