Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Cow Pond, The Great Park, Windsor.

"joevan" wrote ...
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
Thanks Bob, I trust you got things worked out ok with win 7.

Reinstalled the program and it's OK now, had to reinstall .net framework
last week, and have had a number of "Blue screens of death" but all caused
by different drivers so no common cause. Not happy about Win 7 at this point
in time, it's been suggested I do a complete OS reinstall which is a right
pain on a home PC.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden