Old 30-06-2010, 05:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Cow Pond, The Great Park, Windsor.

Old 30-06-2010, 05:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:35:23 +0100, "Bob Hobden"

They are all delightful. Could you post then about 4 times as big?
Please.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

They are all delightful. Could you post then about 4 times as big?
Please.

Cancel that, I can get them from the page you supplied the link to.
Thanks for the nice pond shots.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"joevan" wrote ..
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
They are all delightful. Could you post then about 4 times as big?
Please.

Will do, but later this evening.
If you want any as Wallpaper etc I'll gladly send you a full sized photo,
about 1.5mb+.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 30-06-2010, 11:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Sj" wrote
Bob Hobden" wrote:
"joevan" wrote ..
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
They are all delightful. Could you post then about 4 times as big?
Please.

Will do, but later this evening.
If you want any as Wallpaper etc I'll gladly send you a full sized photo,
about 1.5mb+.

I'll wait patiently

You will have to 'till tomorrow, PC's thrown a fit and lost my photo
program !!
So much for Windows 7. 64 bit. being a good OS.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 01-07-2010, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:51:53 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sj" wrote
Bob Hobden" wrote:
"joevan" wrote ..
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
They are all delightful. Could you post then about 4 times as big?
Please.

Will do, but later this evening.
If you want any as Wallpaper etc I'll gladly send you a full sized photo,
about 1.5mb+.

I'll wait patiently

You will have to 'till tomorrow, PC's thrown a fit and lost my photo
program !!
So much for Windows 7. 64 bit. being a good OS.

I hope you get it worked out. Win 7 seems good. Maybe a system restore
will correct things. I also use 64 bit and today it even took my
photoshop 10 with no problems.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:07:23 +0100, "Bob Hobden"

Thanks Bob, I trust you got things worked out ok with win 7.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"joevan" wrote ...
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
Thanks Bob, I trust you got things worked out ok with win 7.

Reinstalled the program and it's OK now, had to reinstall .net framework
last week, and have had a number of "Blue screens of death" but all caused
by different drivers so no common cause. Not happy about Win 7 at this point
in time, it's been suggested I do a complete OS reinstall which is a right
pain on a home PC.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:36:49 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote ...
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
Thanks Bob, I trust you got things worked out ok with win 7.

Reinstalled the program and it's OK now, had to reinstall .net framework
last week, and have had a number of "Blue screens of death" but all caused
by different drivers so no common cause. Not happy about Win 7 at this point
in time, it's been suggested I do a complete OS reinstall which is a right
pain on a home PC.

I have had some problems with XP but not 7 yet. Knock on wood. My
daughter is using one of my win 7 laptops now for about 6 months and
no problems. I have been using this one being used now, for just about
a month and it seems really good.
I did a restore on the big old XP workhorse, to 10 days back ,
recently due to not being able to do a scan disk on startup. It said
something about wanting to delete some long file names and then it
balked. Once I got to safe mode I uninstalled the last 2 or 3 most
recently added programs and did a system restore. It worked just fine.
I just had to update the bit defender files and a few other small
things and it was fine.