Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default toad control?

On 07/02/2010 07:31 PM, Emery Davis wrote:
Any ideas for a solution? What drives toads away? Or do I need to have
big protected tables?

Apologies for the self-reply; I re-read and realized this came off
wrong. Of course I don't want to "drive toads away" from the garden,
just from these specific pots.

Current solution revolves around hoping toads can't climb, and putting
all the pots on raised tables (instead of palettes) with netting for
birds. I may try David's idea too.

-E