Old 06-07-2010, 07:12 PM
PollyWain PollyWain is offline
Registered User

Default Foxgloves - Will cut seeds develop?

Hi All. My foxgloves were wonderful and now look very messy. The flowers have gone, the seed heads have developed, but are not mature. If I pull up the old plants and store them somewhere, will the seed dry out & be OK to sprinkle about to ensure plants for the year after next? Or do they need ot stay in the ground to dry out? (Seeds currently pinhead size and green in their pods). Thanks in advance for advice.