Old 06-07-2010, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_2_] Peter James[_2_] is offline

Default Allotment insurance

Ed ex@directory wrote:

On 05/07/10 11:17, Peter James wrote:
Can anyone advise me on allotment insurance. I checked with the House
Insurer and we're not covered for the allotment which is 1 mile away.
Anyone with any leads to an Insurance Company who covers allotments?

Peter

What are you trying to insure? Against accidents to third party?
Against theft? Against drought?

I did think about insuring the shed I have erected up on the allotment.
Along with the tools and wheelbarrow it all cost me about £250. I
thought it might be worth insuring it against any vandalism or damage.

Peter

--
He spoke with a certain what-is-it in his voice, and I
could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far