Old 08-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Josephine22 Josephine22 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajr View Post
Both of these plants were mentioned in an article that I read recently.
Consequently, I'm thinking of growing them next year and have a couple of
questions:
1. Are they worth the effort? I'm tempted to grow them whatever the
answer, out of curiosity! :-)
2. Where can I buy seeds? I've searched the usual places (Suttons etc) to
no avail.
They are both easy to grow and are great for salads - or even can be cooked like spinach.

Both are on this page:
Original Touch Garden Seeds - Salad Leaves

Original Touch does a lot of unusual seeds worth trying:
Original Touch Vegetable Seeds, Garden Seeds, Flower Seeds and Tree Seeds - A Unique Selection

Hope that helps! Have you tried any yet? Would love to hear how you did.