Old 08-07-2010, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Garlic problem

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Lintama wrote:

Sorry, never heard of a garlic festival in the UK. I don't think it is
that popular to tell the truth.

Sorry to hear that; I always have a stinkin' good time at a big fall garlic
fest near here.
Maybe you could encourage the giant leek folks to branch out?

Cheers,

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Some Fun read Garlic and Fish & Chips

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/so...ning-0318.html

Now you've gone and done it. I'll have to call DW and see if she is
working in Cotati today ;O)
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude