Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
TrollatUofS

Default Farewell and Thanx for the advice.

Subject: Farewell and Thanx for the advice.
From: Dave
Date: 11/7/02 9:23 AM Eastern Standard Time
In ,

(TrollatUofS) empowered us with this mighty blow against the Patriarchy:

Sad to say but I am calling it quits as far as freshwater live
plant
keeping goes. I have seen three types of algae sweep through the tank
in a year and now the DREADED brush algae is here. This is a fight
I've lost before. I know I should waterchange then fertilize and get
some CO2 going and stock up with some new plants to starve it out but
I'm not confident that'll work.

Before you go! Could you tell us what you had for lighting and plants?

Two 30watt bulbs: 1 floragrow, 1 Triton.