Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Bruce

Default Rapid Growing Background Val

Vals tend to want to do one of two things, send out runners, or grow tall.
If you want them to grow tall, split the plants into singles.

Bruce.

"Patrick Chen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi! Can someone help me with selecting the Vallisneria species that grows
really fast (coz I am really impatient)? Right now, I have Val spiralis

and
it seems like it's taking forever to grow tall, although within the first
week I have tons of runners from the plants. I want the background

properly
covered :-) Please help! Thanks!
Mishtaah ICQ#: 1339628 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: na na na ( Work
Tel#: la la la 7 Fax#: up yourz + More ways to contact me