Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
David Modine

Default m3 - HORRID customer service. AVOID

"Allen Smith" wrote in message
om...

Specifically the important part I am missing is "a hard white washer"
that is placed between the CO2 tank and the rest of the sytem,
somewhat like a rubber washer in your sink I would suppose. Where can
I go about purchasing this hard white washer? I have looked in home
depot and lowe's to no avail. Maybe I don't know what section to look
in, but I feel like I've walked the entire store just trying to find
that small part.

I have no experience with the M3 kit, but I assume the washer is the same as
the one used on any standard regulator, like the (IMO) industry leader
Victor brand.
Ever time I swap tanks at my local bottled gas distributer, a new washer
comes with the refilled tank.
The original washers that came with my Victor's were white. The ones that
come with refills are gray.
Ask your local refiller for a few spares. They should give them to you for
free.

David