Old 12-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Joe Shmoe Joe Shmoe is offline
Registered User

Default peppers and greenhouse

Hi folks.

This is my first year with growing my own veg - and I am learning slowly. As I eat a lot of peppers, I would like to stat growing my own BELL PEPPERS next year.

I've read quite a few stories about how difficult they are to grow - I'm guessing becuase the UK has short summers??

I am prepared to buy/build a greenhouse. Will it need to be heated for success ? Can anyone tell me how to go about this in order to maximize success - I cant seem to find a diffinitive guide on how best to grow them.

Regards
Joe.