Old 14-07-2010, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Any Chance for Spuds

Hi all

We have been digging our 2nd early Kestrels and, probably due to the
drought, the yield is poor.
Now we are getting some rain, will the remaining plants increase their
number and size of tubers or is it too late?
They are just at the lost flowers stage.
The same question also applies to our Maris Piper main crop. They are just
flowering and we will probably start digging these in a month or so.
Will their yield catch up, or is the damage done?

TIA

Phil