Old 14-07-2010, 05:01 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Ok - first tomato, first blackberry and sticky pots

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Next year, I want to add lettuce to my flower beds - edible foliage!

Lettuce can look quite nice. If you go to
http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u you can see my lettuce patch with green,
red, and freckled lettuce, among the odd buckwheat, alyssum, and
impatiens. There is catnip showing in the upper right, and a jalapeno in
the lower right.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude