Old 15-07-2010, 11:57 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Ok - first tomato, first blackberry and sticky pots

On 7/14/10 12:01 PM, in article
, "Billy"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Next year, I want to add lettuce to my flower beds - edible foliage!

Lettuce can look quite nice. If you go to
http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u you can see my lettuce patch with green,
red, and freckled lettuce, among the odd buckwheat, alyssum, and
impatiens. There is catnip showing in the upper right, and a jalapeno in
the lower right.

Very nice Billy. Wish my tomatoes were that big.

BTW - I'm not 100% sure, but I think your unknown plant is a comfrey...

I have lots of garden pictures on Facebook, I shouldn't be hard to find.

Cheryl