Old 15-07-2010, 09:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default New Trees

In article ,
brooklyn1 wrote:

Tomorrow morning the crew will be here to plant my five new trees;
One Fat Albert Colorado blue spruce, about 6'
One Colorado blue spruce, about 10'
One sugar maple "Legacy", 4" caliper, about 14'
One elm "Accolade", 5" caliper, about 14'
One double flowering horse chestnut "Baumanii", 5' caliper, about 12'

This is a combination of my last Christmas and birthday gift, I've
waited patiently and am looking forward to the event. I will have
pictures.

Planting tree's in the 90's ? Why not Sept 30?

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?