Old 16-07-2010, 12:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L.[_2_] Dan L.[_2_] is offline

Default It was hot and humid...I tell you. mis weeding

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Just out an hour ago and got into hand weeding. Going good just a few
bug bites than as I looked at what I weeded I realized I planted those
plants. Purslane hides well in with other plants not weeded. Was
looking for a purslane rich salad soon. Shessee

I feel your pain. When planting, I tend plant the same plant type in
clusters. When weeding it not that hard to spot the odd looking plant
that does not belong there.

Hour ago, I just finished mowing the yard and weeding myself. I think my
suntan oil is bad, Im getting a nasty sunburn on the neck. Someday day I
think I'm going to take the risk and get arab head band. Garden hats
just do not protect the neck.

Then again I am getting old as well

--
Enjoy Life... Dan