Old 16-07-2010, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default It was hot and humid...I tell you. mis weeding

Wish you were closer, you could weed my garden and have all the purslane you
could carry for your trouble. I put a couple of pickup loads of horse manure
on the garden early this spring and now have unbelievable weeds. I eat lots
of them but it's far more than I could ever use.
Steve
"Bill who putters" wrote in message

Just out an hour ago and got into hand weeding. Going good just a few
bug bites than as I looked at what I weeded I realized I planted those
plants. Purslane hides well in with other plants not weeded. Was
looking for a purslane rich salad soon. Shessee

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?