Old 16-07-2010, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Killing Kudzu

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

I've come into a small inheritance and have bought a house with kudzu
having taken over the back yard. This will have to go!

http://www.ehow.com/how_2072149_kill-kudzu.html

Which mentions Garlon 3A.

Any other ideas?

On another note I'll have landscaping to do for two houses. One house
has a huge crepe myrtle dominating the front yard. Aside from that they
are both empty slates. The terrains a little hilly in Atlanta 7b
(piedmont). Both sun and shade.

I'll be thinking both landscape plantings (and ground covers) and
more useful plants like blueberries, peaches and yarrow and I have no
idea what else. Got a creek behind one.

Jeff

http://www.aces.edu/pubs/docs/A/ANR-0065/

Looks like a lot of work.