Old 16-07-2010, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default re-itteraton - was: delaway cut and come again cabbage?

g'day bob

yes with food stuffs they are very strict, especially when it comes to
meat products, food that has been processed by a food processor and
packed will usually be allowed through again so long as it isn't meat.
our island status means we have been insulated from many animal borne
diseases.

banana's high on the list they won't even allow banana's into
queensland from anywhere else in australia. all because some greedy
banana farmer did the wrong thing, nothing to do with fruit from other
parts of aus'bringing anything in.

yes sadly our commonwealth ties have been somewhat modified hey? not
so sure the world is going to be a better place for it?

google usually asks if some other spelling is required, but so far all
help has been good to the point where my next search will be for
someone to buy seed and send it, just not sure how to cover costs?
postage not a big cost.

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:35:23 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:
snipped
--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And