Old 17-07-2010, 01:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steven Wayne[_2_] Steven Wayne[_2_] is offline

Default Hi and.. Evergreen, does it work?

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:16:28 +0000, Twiggy
wrote:

Hello everyone, my first post is a question!
Last week I used some of that Evergreen lawn feed, it promises - in fact
it guarantees to green up your lawn in 3 days...well I measured bits of
lawn, weighed out the correct amount for each bit, watered it all in
with the sprinkler, and 3 days later..... nothing Is there something
I should know? Or can anyone recommend a better lawn feed?

It's the iron that makes the grass greener. How much iron is in the
Evergreen lawn feed?

I mostly use lawn sand.

How's the lawn now there's been some rain?

Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

www.baldman.org.uk