Old 21-07-2010, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default USDA Admits Link Between Antibiotic Use by Big Ag and Human Health

In article ,
Wilson wrote:

On 07/20/10 7:12 PM, sometime in the recent past Billy posted this:
In ,
Bill who wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

Fossil fuel have done enough damage, and they need to be reduced, and
then terminated. They are no more sustainable than the fossil water that
we pump from ancient aquifers. If we had leaders, they would tell us so
and do the work that must be done for us to survive. Require reduction
of fossil fuel CO2 emissions. Require population controls. Require
lessening our dependence on grains, and encourage consumption of
vegetables.

http://www.pregnantpause.org/numbers/fertility.htm#us

I have had 5 kids age 25 to 35 and no grand kids so far . My
generation 6 adults my brother and sister and Ingrids brother and
sister have had 12 kids. One died and one has had 2 children. We are
going extinct .

Movie

http://www.amazon.com/Idiocracy-Luke...ref=sr_1_1?s=d
vd&ie=UTF8&qid=1279644554&sr=1-1

Also available at better libraries near you.

Billy, may I suggest http://bit.ly/ for shortening those long wrapping urls.
The last one you list requires extra cut & paste for me & I'm sure others.

Sorry, Wilson, I've always have had a phobia about short URLs because
you don't know if they are taking you to Romania, or Pakistan. In this
particular case it was the fault of Bill who Putters. I do bricolage.
What kind of reader are you using that can't paste an URL? I sometimes
do it with URLs that are 3 lines long. I'm using NewsWatcher, which can
be downloaded for free.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude