Old 24-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Robbed666 Robbed666 is offline
Registered User

Default Newbie question, can anyone Identify this plant?

Hi All,

I'm a newbie not only to this forum, but the whole gardening thing. ;-)

I've just returned home after a day out a the RHS gardens at Wisley.
Whilst there I saw a plant which I would very much like to know the name of.
I read the adjacent label to the plant, but this was obviously the wrong label!!

So please can anyone tell what this is :
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie question, can anyone Identify this plant?-dsc_0062.jpg