Old 28-07-2010, 11:47 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default ID this plant?

Higgs Boson said:

Bought this flower at Home Despot. Was no name on display.
Everybody tells me it's TWO flowers, but I only planted one!

Nursery says the open one is Petunia. Is it?

Yes indeed: the larger flower is a Petunia.

What is the other one?

It's hard to tell, but based on the asymetry of the flowers, the
white 'eyes' and the sprawling tumble of the plant it could be
something like Chaenorrhinum 'Summer Skies' or 'Blue Dreams'
which are commonly used as filler plants for planters and hanging
baskets.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored