Old 25-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Anton Nijhuis

Default [IBC] An interesting tree and great stylist

I remember the article well and looked back on it after reading the
post. I had a mixed reaction when I originally read the article and
still do after exploring it again with your comments in mind.
The final results may look great but is it still a crappy tree? It is a
wonderful example of art but..........

Is it only a façade? Things hidden behind things etc.
The main trunk branches etc. are shaped but do they possess the
qualities of a good tree, as defined by our peers. Will this tree ever
grow into a good tree?
Of course I can only respond through pictures and would love to see the
tree in reality.

Anton