View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Old 30-07-2010, 10:09 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Jul 2010
Default Neighbours trees fence and animals long post

The neighbour at the bottom of my garden has huge conifers and a tree that im unsure of its name looks a little bit like a birch, anyway they constantly drop debris in my garden they are massively overgrown and i cannot afford to have the overhang clipped back and they are as tall as if not bigger than the house.
I have a slopped garden and the bottom i have done for my 3 year ols daughter using rubber mulch she has her outdoor toys etc down there but the trees are making a right mess every morning i have to go clear up im very concerned that at some point branches may fall and hit her or damage her toys etc. The neighbour in question has a fence behind mine which is taller than mine and the trees are causing his fence to split and collapse there is now a big gap in his fence and he has a big aggressive rottwiller which also concerns me that it will get through. At the back of his fence he has sheds with eagle owls etc in them which stink and are causing rodent problems. This guy is renowned for being argumentative and aggresive i only moved in in May what do i do now, ive knocked on his door to try discuss and he never answers !!!!