Old 31-07-2010, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Escargo Escargo is offline

Default Favourite veg

My 7yo daughter has participated in her school veggie garden project, and
she and all her year class have a questionere asking their family which 3
veg they consider is the most popular, and it got me thinking what is the
most popular with us, as a nation.

Mine are New potatoes, broad beans, brussels sprouts.

My wife says runner beans, tomatoes, parsnip.

My mum and dad say anything that is in the garden waiting to be picked.(not
an answer but in the tick other box)

I wondered what this groups preferences are.

Cheers
Sandra and Micky