Old 31-07-2010, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default The 7 days of Boophane disticha blooming.

On 31/07/2010 15:34, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:31:33 -0700, wrote:

Boophane disticha (S. African lily)
I tried to get a shot every day at the same time. I would like to make a
slide show
but not sure how?
Anyhow I always enjoy this plant& when the flower dries with the seeds, it
breaks off& blows around like a tumble weed.
Cheers Wendy

That is a most interesting flower. As to slide show, you can do it
with irfanview. And if you post all the pictures anyone can do it on
their computer. There are other ways too. Someone here can probably
point out a simple program to do exactly what you want.
I would like to see the different shots.
I had a program years ago that I did a slide show of daughter and her
friend and set it to music. Remember Jan Baker did one too.
I just can't remember the name of it.

I second Irfanview, it's a free program. Making a slide show with it is
easy. You can make it as a screen saver, or as a stand-alone. Homepage
is he

http://irfanview.com/

Make sure you get all the plug-ins, too. Have fun!

wolf k.