Old 25-02-2003, 03:39 PM
arzoo623

Default [IBC] Martha Stewart on Tuesday, It's a good thing!

From: "dalecochoy"

For you closet Martha Stewart lovers out there.
Tomorrows (Tuesday) program is from Japan.
Gardens, fish market, sushi making and bonsai.

I just caught the show. Lucky the Bonsai piece was
at the end because I completely forgot about it and turned
it on just as it was starting. I thought it was well done! She
visited the Shanti Bithi in Stamford CT. Makes me want to
vist the nursery even more than their ads do in the back on
Bonsai Today! I am thinking it might be worth a day trip
down there now. She talked a little about the different styles,
reducing leaf size, wiring, potting and moss. There was also
a small Bonsai history lesson! All in all a good peice on Bonsai.

Len

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++