Old 02-08-2010, 06:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Just for fun a slideshow - MySlideshow.exe (0/1)

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 07:11:49 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:41:31 -0400, Wolf K
wrote:

On 31/07/2010 20:09, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 20:02:22 -0400,
wrote:

I tried to make it small but the music file takes up a bit of space.
It says on the page about irfanview stuff that it can play even if you
don't have irfanview installed on your machine. It is simply an exe or
if you want you can name it scr. I seem to recall some concern for
downloading such so always scan with your virus checker.
I would perfect the sound and time lapse for a better job.
Escape button ends the program at any time.
There are 9 pictures and one sound file in this one.
The music is "sleep away" mp3.
It seems the file at 5.5 megs was just too big for my settings. I
guess it is not so important to post it here anyway. If anyone would
like to see my first attempt I could post it online somewhere for you.

I think you gave a pretty good little tutorial, joe!

wolf k.

Thanks, it is fun to see things you love, to music, it seems to
enliven them. I will try my Wendy's file to some Beatles song such as
"Here comes the Sun".

I used Wendy's pics with the Beatles "Here comes the Sun"
and it came out just right. When it starts a picture of a pretty rose
and a few pics later when the singing hear comes the sun starts, some
in the sun beauties of begonias etc. What fun. It is 43 meg but I did
another one with (a shortened mp3 with the help of some free programs)
and made one that is just over 2 meg. I will post it if anyone would
like to see it.