Old 06-08-2010, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Weed or plant

ezylala wrote:
I found 2 weeds and close similar to the picture shown....

Japanese Knotweed and Solidago albopilosa.

That plant was very common in the farm. They grow anywhere. Most of
the details found in Asia.

I don't think it is either of those. If you look at photo #2 you will see
the flower buds starting to form. We will know when it flowers but I am
betting it has a round yellow flower not dense clusters like either of those
two.

David