Old 07-08-2010, 03:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Lionel[_2_] Lionel[_2_] is offline

Default Testing

On 07/08/10 09:34, FarmI wrote:
Gack!!!!! As if the cold wasn't distressing enough! Did you have to
mention the election? The current government has been the pits, but if the
polls are in anyway right and we end up with an Abbott government, we'll all
be driven to avoidance of the news and have to spent our entire lives
outside in the garden.

So what you're saying is that Abbott in government will encourage all of
us to get out in the garden. That will be good for our health (exercise
AND better fruit and veggies), the environment (fewer food miles) and
our stress levels. Wow, Abbott has the ultimate policy and he doesn't
even know it .

Lionel