Old 07-08-2010, 03:28 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Downie View Post
Please see attached photo of a branch of a plant I found growing in my plot - amongst strawberries, rhubarb and potatoes.

I thought it might be a potatoe plant but it is very strange and as well as these white flowers have these small green berries that are forming.

Dont want to dive to the base in case I disturb something good.

Can anyone give me some advice on what it is?
Certainly same family as potato (Solanaceae). Picture not good enough for a firm identification but I'd hazard a guess at one of the nightshades, possibly black nightshade.