Old 11-08-2010, 04:02 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Downie View Post
Please see attached photo of a branch of a plant I found growing in my plot - amongst strawberries, rhubarb and potatoes.

I thought it might be a potatoe plant but it is very strange and as well as these white flowers have these small green berries that are forming.
Congrats on being a rare person to pose such a question and not to have Nolanea solanoides (shoo-fly plant). I think Dave Hill has the best answer, as is often the case.