Old 11-08-2010, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Rain

alan.holmes wrote:
Did you not have rain yesterday, Alan?
I thought the whole of the south got a good soaking!

Not a great deal, we did have a little, but not enough!(:-(

I only had time to find waterproofs for Daniel before we had to leave or
miss our train yesterday, so I walked to the station in canvas shoes with
holes in the bottom, and a spare pair of socks in my bag. At lunch time my
spare socks got soaked and I had to put the original soggy-but-a-bit-dry
socks back on to go home. Where we got soaked again.