Old 13-08-2010, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L Dan L is offline

Default Plant Herbs in the kitchen - floor problems!

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Rosemary Colt" wrote in
message

Hey,

my name is Rose and I need the help of experts.

I would like to have over the cold winter some herbs in our kitchen,
and
everything is fine, but I dont want to make the floor dirty.

Do you have any ideas where I can find a protecting carpet, I am not
sure which carpet I should use for the floor. We have nice laminate
inside..

many thanks for your support

rose

Boot trays - the things people put their wet shoes & boots in when
they come
in the house on a wet day. Carpet is not a good idea, for painfully
obvious
reasons.

Boot trays are the best. Outdoor/Indoor carpet may help also.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan Using an iPad to post this message.