Old 13-08-2010, 04:21 PM
ugo82 ugo82 is offline
Registered User

Default Help needed identifying plant

Hi

My neighbour needs help identifying a plant. It has grown in the place where they used to have a compost heap along with some other random plants although no one in the area can seem to tell her what it is.

I have included some pictures, 01 is a picture of the flower that appears on the plant. This then dies off and is replaced by a hairy looking thing that is pictured in 02. Finally, 03 is a picture of the whole plant.

Any help would be appreciated as it seems to be driving my neighbours mad not knowing what it is!

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Help needed identifying plant-03.jpg   Help needed identifying plant-01.jpg   Help needed identifying plant-02.jpg