Old 14-08-2010, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default lawn unwanted rampant plant

In article ,
lid says...
I've tried slashing it with a knife, but it just grows in more vigorously.

http://tinypic.com/r/14cv7tk/4

Would prefer a simple non chemical solution, but if its not likely what
chemicals to use please? Thanks for advice.

Looks like "Self Heal" Prunella vulgaris close mowing will discourage it
but weedkiller is the only way to get rid of it, I rather like it so it
gets to stay with all the other weeds which form my green patch
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk