Old 18-08-2010, 12:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default bushes that bloom often

I'm in need of some landscaping and would like to add color and size.
I'm in Atlanta, 7b, piedmont.

Mostly that seems to come down to crape myrtle, but I was in Lowes and
saw an azalea blooming. Unknown to me they have varieties that bloom
spring through fall.

Any recommendations?

I'm doing some real estate investing and am buying a couple of
starter houses (as rentals) on some very hilly terrain. These two have
never been landscaped (built in the 60's) so it's an open slate. I think
I may have some spots for hydrangeas and swamp hibiscus, mostly though,
lots of sun. Should be fun... It's a buyers market, sellers are getting
killed.

Jeff