Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Aquatic-store.com

Default Problem with Python fill shut-off

Initially do not have the pressure turned all of the way up. Make
sure the fitting in the faucet as well as the one attached to the
python it on correctly. I prefer to use the copper fitting inside
the faucet,

Marcus

Http://www.Aquatic-Store.com

On 16 Nov 2002 15:18:01 -0800, (Bob Alston) wrote:

Having problems using the Python when filling my tanks. Draining
works slick. The fill problem is using the shut-off while I walk to
the tank. Last time I tried it burst some kind of fitting at the sink
and sprayed water all over the kitchen (luckly the wife was out at the
time).

Anyone else use the shut-off valve when filling? Any tips?

Bob