Old 18-08-2010, 11:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Bobcat pee

It's not scientific because it's a data point of 1, but I think the stuff
works. I haven't had a raccoon problem this year, normally I'm lucky if I
get one ear of corn but this year I've had corn for a over a week and the
only creature eating it is me. Most of my corn is fenced but that never
helped in years past, but this year I've got some corn in a new garden
that doesn't have a fence and it's unmolested also. I had a few deer in
my unfenced garden earlier in the summer but they haven't been back since
I sprinkled the bobcat urine and hung bars of Irish spring on my tomato
cages.