Old 19-08-2010, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Bobcat pee

General Schvantzkoph wrote:
A dog is just a wolf with a nicer personality, it's not surprising
that they wouldn't mind wolf urine. On the other hand a bobcat is
probably one of the few animals that might scare a raccoon. Of course
it could be something else entirely. In early the 80s I had a
neighbor who liked to shoot raccoons, he's long gone but maybe there
is another neighbor who is shooting them now. Trapping them never
helped. I've trapped and moved dozens of them over the years but it
never made a dent in their population.

not here either.

i'm thinking i should put out some bowls of
sugar water or cheap lemon lime soda (no
caffiene i don't want them out all day too!)
for them.

in good news, i've actually eaten a few
grapes this year already so i'm ahead of
them. shhhhh! i hope they can't read
usenet...

songbird